19 June 2012

Worth Several Thousand Words

Well, let's hope the adage rings true this time, because keeping up to date with my writing has suffered a little lately.


Blackbeard's real treasure: sunset over Ocracoke Island
  

On Jordan Pond: Lunch time at Acadia National Park


Acadia from Cadillac Mountain, highest point on the Atlantic Coast and therefore the first place in America to catch sunlight


The aptly-named Northeast Harbor


The Margaret Todd, a four-masted schooner that I sailed in (a la "What About Bob?") 


"Dr. Marvin, guess what? Ahoy, I sail, I'm a sailor, I sail!"


Climbing the Beehive...


For this view.


A candle on the water (I actually drove through Passamaquoddy, Maine.)


The Bay of Fundy has the world's largest tides--up to 50 feet at places like the famous Hopewell Flower Pot Rocks.


Farms + Ocean = Prince Edward Island


French River, PEI


Green Gables, restored based off of the book's description

2 comments:

Mars said...

Wow.

You go some really great photos there, bwoh.

Kalen's Mommy said...

It is so spectacular, it doesn't even seem real!