31 March 2005

Muck-Ra, the Evil Twin

So if you havn't noticed by now, the person who gets the most "air-time" in my blog is my twin brother, Marshall. Sometimes I'm not too kind to him in my posts (prior comments about study habits/Blockbuster), but it's all in good fun. He just left my apartment after an evening spent "working on our paper." Yes, I fully admit that my prior doubts about his assistance have proven to be completely unfounded, if not unreasonable. Anyway, just to give y'all a little insight into our unique relationship, here's what we did tonight. Marsh ate Dan's spaghetti, mocked my pain (again, a topic for another post), drew a person showering on our whiteboard (from behind, all in 'good taste'), beat me at Smash Brothers, soaked all three of my roommates with a squirtgun (one of whom was sleeping), made wookie noises, and nearly broke my neck wrestling (literally). I, on the other hand, listened to my favorite AI songs, played Bart vs. the Space Mutants on our apartment's new prized possession (the classic Nintendo!!!!), attempted to throw a controller into the wall (I was stopped because the cord was too short), and laughed at Marshall's exploits. Oh yeah, we worked on our paper, too. (Please see previous post about the Andrews twins as BYU's worst students, athletes excluded.)

Love ya bro!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the while, Carlos showed off his Star Wars skills while R. Funk won the Hyrule-Power-Triangle drawing contest (good job). You know, I really wish that your "favorite AI songs" referenced to were Wierd Al Yankovic, but then I remembered that it instead stood for the dreaded American Idol. Some people drew up brackets! Silliness. Well Russ, Lauren says if your neck still hurts tomorrow I have to take you to the hospital. See ya by noon!

DataSurfer said...

I thought you meant Artificial Inteligence. And then I thought that you weren't the type of guy to listen to those kinds of movie soundtracks.

Ashley said...

I miss Russ. Where did you go, Russ? Will you ever come back to the blogging world? I guess not before I leave. But at least I'll have the memories of the old blogs. All two or three of them. Which have been the same since I started blogging. Ah well. I still love you.